Wednesday, April 28, 2010
MEN!!!aHhHhHhHhHhHhH
I've been contemplating why GOD even made man. They are so much like children. Today I am at work until 4 and Laila's teacher is coming over for a home visit or whatever, Brad expects me to go ahead and come home from work early so I can be there when Ms. Julie is there....so that he can go tattoo his friend...... WHY! Why should I do that. It's bad enough that I'm already gonna be off of work like 3 days next week so that he can go to Florida and have fun while I work my ass off. Why should I do that, thats less money I'll be makeing. Complete bullshit then he's gonna be snide and rude when I send him the little friendly text messages he gets. He is spoiled. I ran out and got him a PS3 so he could be able to go ahead and do something other than sit there while I was at work all day. I bought him an HTC Droid eris online and paid 125 dollar deposit for the damn thing, when I was given my phone for free and its out dated and crap..... I don't know why the French Toast he is being such a douche bag! Right now im sittin here listenin to Andre take MY SALE wtf im done with the fuckin day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment