Wednesday, April 21, 2010

As The Day Ends.....

As the day ends and the night skies blow in from the west like a storm of darkness, here I sit in my bed. I'm thinking I'm gonna like this. According to Brad (my husband) he is a nobody because this blog is more interesting than watching him play PS3 lol. I was watching The Marriage Ref, one day at work with Andre and there was a couple on there that were going through this marital situation i guess you could call it. The wife wanted to sit around and play solitaire but she expected her husband to watch her lol. The husband wanted her to go watch him fish haha. The solution: a deck of cards...she can play solitaire while he fishes so they can do what they want together, alone lol. I can dig it. If I had my blackberry like 3 years ago I would have been in heaven. All those fishing trips and long stays at friends houses watching my husband so thins that brought him enjoyment while I sat there dumbfounded.

So, like two weeks ago I was rushing out my front door to make it to work on time. Brad was on his way to Miami and I was going to be staying home with the kids. I walked out the door and proceeded to go down the steps when my pants got caught on a nail sticking out of the hard wood floors of my front porch. As I attempted to lower myself onto the first step I got caught and my body seemed to plunge backward as if someone had punched me in the chest. I then fell down every step on the porch, hitting my tailbone on each hard edge. That whole week was hell. I had to go to work everyday and sit on the worlds smallest stool and then come home and take care of my children who require more work and the average children lol. I then would climb up what seemed like hundreds of steps to take my obese son to his bed hahah. BTW ( he's not obese he's just built like a 14 month old line backer) by the end of the week when Brad finally made it back from his little vacation....(bitterness fills me when I discuss his stay at the penthouse in The Grand/Double Tree Hotel in Miami.) I was ready to pull my hair out. Moral of this story...... don't fall down the steps the day your partner leaves for a vacation, leaving you with two heathens to take care of with a gimped up butt!!

As I end this lovely post. I wish everyone a good night and an even better morning. As Dr. John Ray would say......I hope your feeling "Good today and better tomorrow".

GOODNIGHT WORLD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment