Thursday, April 22, 2010

Like A Ball and Chain...

Sittin here at work listening to "Ball and Chain" by Jackie Greene. Why would a man want to be referred to as, JACKIE!! I think of Jackie from that 70's show. Song's can have such hidden meanings, this song is actually about Heroine...NICE lol. In a perfect world I would be a song writer and makeing a buttload of money to write songs for people who can sing probably as well as I. I just don't have that image, If I took my ass on American Idol I would be forgotten as easily as Justin Guarini ( justin whooo...???) lol. I have this vision though. I could do it, maybe I should learn to read music first! HAH!

So it's Thursday and my baby girl is at HeadStart and she is having a blast. Last night I took her with me to pick up my brother at daycare. When we entered the parking lot the dance class was in the front parking lot dancing to some Miley Cyrus song. Her eyes lit up with curiosity. We walked past them from the parking lot to the door slowly and she almost made me pick her up and carry her lol. She was so interested in watching these little girls dance, I asked her "Would you do something like that if mommy signed you up for it?" She just stood there with a blank expression staring at the little girls. It answered my question better than if she had said yes lol. I would love to do more things with my daughter. If I could just spend more time with her I know we could build the type of relationship that my mother and I didn't have. I just want to be accepted by her. SAD ISN'T IT! So I asked the woman at the front desk if i could get an application for the dance classes and she tells me their going to be accepting applications in AUGUST! Cheese and rice I don't think she's even gonna remember wanting to do it by then!

I have alot of growint to do as a person. I know that some of my priorities are alll screwey but I know what I want my life to be like. Can't I just wiggle my little nose and everything be perfect? Guess not......

0 comments:

Post a Comment